Evolve Bib Shell
EVOLVE, OUR MOST POPULAR ALL-WEATHER SNOWMOBILE BIB /
NOW 339% MORE DURABLE THAN OUR 2017-18 MODEL, THANKS TO OUR ALL-NEW 300D 5TECH MATERIAL.
The Evolve bib pairs up perfectly with our Evolve jacket. Two products designed to fit and function as one. The Evolve bib features a mid-rise front and rear bib for snow blocking comfort. Featuring fully seam sealed 5TECH™ fabric, the Evolve is the ultimate in weatherproof & wearability. Its shell construction works perfectly with your 509 base layers for ultimate versatility.
- Evolved and improved weatherproof 5TECH™ fabric with Cordura HP 300d polyester face, and 10k 10k performance
- Industry leading durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Fully seam taped
- Waterproof zippers
- 5 Ride insulated seat for warm and dry riding
- Mid-rise bib height
- Leg stash pocket
- Snow blocking leg gaiters
- Waterproof side zipper for easy boot access, and ventilation
- Chest stash pocket with waterproof zippers
- Warm brushed tricot hand pockets
- Adjustable boot cuffs
- Elastic side panels for slimmer, yet aggressive fit
- D-ring for tether
509 MATERIAL 5TECH™ FABRIC JUST GOT BETTER /
5Tech™ material has evolved this year to provide better wearability, and weatherproofness. 300d Cordura HP is a Polyester woven material that is still lightweight, but durable and tear resistant. 5Tech then provides waterproof and breathable performance of 10k waterproofness, and 10k Breathability. Industry leading DWR Finish keeps the outer surfaces dry, the first line of defense in staying warm and dry. 5Tech™ Pro is a new material offering this year, featuring our same 300d Polyester face material, with a 20k 20k waterproof breathable performance.
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.