Allied Mono Suit Shell
THE ALLIED MONO SUIT IS BUILT FOR THE BIGGEST AND DEEPEST SNOWMOBILE ADVENTURES /
Aggressively styled and technology packed, this is a must have if you seek the ultimate in protection and mobility. Featuring 5tech fabric, fully taped seams, and Cordura Polyester 300d material. The Allied Mono is built with a relaxed fit so that you can get as rowdy as you want. The one-piece design, while obviously super fashionable, also eliminates the gaps that exist in a traditional twopiece getup, meaning you won’t have to worry about snow or drafts distracting you while you’re sending it.
Allied uses our new 5tech material, a Cordura HP 300d face and 10k/10k membrane. The Allied boasts three sets of vents inseam, outseam, and underarm to let you feel the breeze when you’re hucking or digging out. The Allied’s also hooked up with more pockets than you have things to put in them internal, chest, thigh, and hand as well as an updated helmet-compatible hood. Burly Cordura instep and lower leg reinforcements fight off sharp running boards attacks.
- 5TECH™ material with Cordura HP 300d Polyester face, and 10k/10k membrane
- DWR C8 coating for industry leading hydrophobic fabric surface
- Asymmetric cuffs and wrist gaiter
- Internal suspenders keep Allied in place
- Hand, chest, internal and thigh pockets
- Arm pit, side vent, and thigh ventilation system
- Water proof coil zippers throughout
- Removeable hood
- 600d reinforcements
- Internal boot gaiters
- Material : 5TECH™
- Style : Shell
- Insulation : Non-Insulated
- Riding : Backcountry & Crossover
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.