Allied Mono Suit Shell
- 5TECH™ material with Cordura HP 300d Polyester face, and 10k/10k membrane
- DWR C8 coating for industry leading hydrophobic fabric surface
- Asymmetric cuffs and wrist gaiter
- Internal suspenders keep Allied in place
- Hand, chest, internal and thigh pockets
- Arm pit, side vent, and thigh ventilation system
- Water proof coil zippers throughout
- Removeable hood
- 600d reinforcements
- Internal boot gaiters
- Material : 5TECH™
- Style : Shell
- Insulation : Non-Insulated
- Riding : Backcountry & Crossover
Ratings & Reviews
Went riding all day and never got cold or to cold. I had 509 stroma fleece pants and a klim inferno jacket. Very wind proof and water proof like they advertise. Worth every penny
Best Mono Suit
Very good quality
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.