The 509 industry leading warranty covers every product we make in a variety of ways. As a dealer, we have setup a quick & easy process for you to handle 509 warranty claims. All warranty claims MUST be handled by 509 directly by calling 1-877-743-3509, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or creating a Warranty Support Ticket.
- Dealer or customer contacts 509 directly (877) 743-3509.
- 509 diagnoses the issue over the phone or email. If the issue is covered under warranty, customer needs to email photo of the issue to email@example.com.
- 509 will either require the defective item to be returned to 509, or we may issue a replacement part with no return required.
- Goggles: Lifetime warranty on frame, strap, nosemasks, outriggers, hinges, trim pieces against manufacturers defects. 1 year warranty on lens & foam against manufacturers defects. Normal wear and tear from typical use is not covered.
- Goggle Lenses: 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects. Does not cover scratches or normal wear and tear use.
- Goggle Accessories: 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects.
- Helmets: Lifetime visor warranty covers broken or damaged visors for ANY reason. 1 year manufacturers defects warranty on the helmet shell, liner, and accessories. Helmet shell is not covered against abuse or impacts.
- Apparel: 1 year warranty against manufacturers defects.
More Detailed Warranty Information
PURCHASES MUST BE REGISTERED TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY COVERAGE!
The end goal of the entire 509 warranty program is to make customers happy. While we highly prefer to handle all 509 warranty claims directly, we do understand there are special circumstances where you as a dealer, can provide direct warranty service in an effort to get your customers back on the snow immediately. These special circumstances, should first be approved by 509, whenever possible, and should always follow the above listed warranty periods. If your direct warranty service is used to make a customer satisfied in a time crunch situation, we will do everything within the scope of this warranty policy to back up your warranty decision.
We have a very easy 30-day Return Policy! Please submit a Customer Support Ticket to get a Return Authorization so we can process your return or exchange. To expedite your exchange, please provide the following information with your ticket:
- The item description or part number if known.
- The item you would like to exchange for.
- Your name, full shipping address, and phone number.
- The date and place you purchased the product. If you did not purchase directly from our website or register your purchase in our warranty system, please send us a copy of your receipt.
As soon as we receive the above information as a customer support ticket, we will review the claim and make a determination on your request. We typically respond within 1-2 days with exceptions for weekends and holidays.
If you have any questions about the process to return or exchange your purchase, please call us at (877) 743-3509 during normal business hours.
In situations where a customer's warranty period has expired, there are certain situations where replacement parts can be purchased or even circumstances where simple factory repairs are possible. To schedule any product service, call 1-877-743-3509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or create a Support Ticket.