The 509 Tech Flannel is part shirt, part jacket, and all about action. Built to be the hardest working shirt on the mountain, this shirt is a notch above your basic flannel thanks to features like quilted insulation, a smooth taffeta lining, and Taslan shoulder panels for rugged weather protection. Two chest pockets and a hidden stash pocket provide a safe spot to store phone, wallet, and keys.
- 7oz brushed cotton flannel, prewashed before assembly for softness, and low shrinkage
- Taffeta lined with 70 grams of quilted insulation
- Taslan shoulders for extra weather protection and durability
- Zippered chest pocket with an additional button flap pocket.
- Fleece hood
- Stash pockets at side seam
- Materials: Cotton, Taffeta lined
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.