Syn Loft Insulated Jacket
INSULATED JACKETS /
As a diehard living for your next throttle fix, you require a lightweight jacket like the Syn loft. Made for everyday wear and a packable extra layer for snowmobiling, the 509 Syn Loft Jacket has you covered from early morning rendezvous at the coffee shop, gassing up at the local non ethanol station, and riding till after dark. After riding, and loading up, this jacket stays on for drinks after.The fabric repels light precipitation and chilly gusts, and Syn Loft insulation adapts to any activity to you throw at it. Plus, it easily packs into its own pocket so you can keep it stashed and handy.
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- DWR finish repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Light and packable layer for cool-to-cold weather
- Syn loft intelligent insulation for versatile warmth
- Adjustable hem and stretch cuffs seal out elements
- Windproof fabric keeps chilly gusts out
- Packs inside own chest pocket
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.