Stroma Fleece Pant
MID LAYER INSULATION, THE SECRET WEAPON FOR WARMTH & COMFORT /
A comfortable mid layer is built from a Polyester knit with a hard face outer than easy to layer, and slides easily against jacket linings. The inner is brushed to provide a soft insulating layer with microfiber that wicks and traps air for efficient insulation. This piece will be your favorite on and off the machine.
- Low profile hand pockets convenient for casual wear
- 100% Polyester fleece with smooth outer for comfort and easy care
- Brushed inner for insulation and wicking
- 1/4-Zip for easy on & off
- Material: Polyester Micro Fleece
- Style: Mid layer
- Insulation: Fleece Insulation
- Riding: Casual, Backcountry & Trail
- Material: Cold Armor Polyester™
- Warmth: LVL 
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.