Stroma EXP Fleece
MID LAYER INSULATION, THE SECRET WEAPON FOR WARMTH & COMFORT /
A comfortable mid layer built from a Polyester knit with a hard face outer than is easy to layer, and slides easily against jacket linings. The inner is brushed to provide a soft insulating layer with microfiber that wicks and traps air for efficient insulation. This piece will be your favorite on and off the machine. It looks good enough for use as an out on the town piece as well.
- Low profile hand pockets convenient for casual wear
- 100% Polyester fleece with smooth outer for comfort and easy care
- Woven Oxford reinforcement on shoulders and hood
- Brushed inner for insulation and wicking
- Full zip for easy on & off
- Material: Polyester Micro Fleece
- Style: Mid layer
- Insulation: Fleece Insulation
- Riding: Casual, Backcountry & Trail
- Material: Cold Armor Polyester™
- Warmth: LVL 
Ratings & Reviews
This is a rad fleece! don't want to take it off!
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.