Stoke Bib Shell
A PIECE THAT LIVES UP TO IT’S MONIKER /
The Stoke Bib will do just that…keep you Stoked on the snow. Pro rider fit mapping for improved fit. 5Tech Pro material is engineered for incredible waterproofness of pressures exceeding 20 meters of water column, and with breathability rating exceeding 20,000 grams of water in 24 hours per square meter. The 509 Stoke utilizes construction that is uniquely FUSION welded. Fused together with no stitching that creates a bond stronger than the material itself. FUSION welding molecularly bonds the fabric together then reinforces with self fabric to produce a seam with nearly twice the cross wise strength of traditional seams. The Fusion seam also provides a waterproof seam, without the stitches that wick into the seam, and thousands of holes puncturing the material.
- Industry awakening FUSION welding provides unparalleled seam strength, and waterproof construction on critical seams and construction points
- 5TECH™ Pro Material made with 300d polyester face fabric and 20k/20k waterproof/breathable performance meant for all day ride protection, and comfort
- Stoke connect Bib can be snapped to Stoke Jacket for full suit protection
- 5 Ride Insulated seat for dry and comfortable riding
- Full side zip, and inner thigh zip for smart vent mapping
- Removable bib with organization pockets and stretch panels
- Material : 5TECH PRO™
- Style : Shell
- Insulation : Non-Insulated
- Riding : Backcountry & Crossover
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.