Range Insulated Jacket
OUR PREMIUM INSULATED SNOWMOBILE JACKET WITH RIDER FIT MAPPING /
NOW 339% MORE DURABLE THAN OUR 2017-18 MODEL, THANKS TO OUR ALL-NEW 300D 5TECH MATERIAL.
Designed for the aggressive trail rider who is putting in the full throttle miles on those cold days. The Range jacket uses 5TECH™ fabric material with 300 d Cordura HP face fabric, and 200g body and 150g arm Thinsulate insulation for added warmth, while maintaining a light and comfortable fit for all-day rides. Extra insulation and layering can be worn under this jacket for additional warmth.
- Improved 5TECH™ material with Cordura HP 300d face, 10k 10k performance
- 200gm cold blocking Thinsulate body insulation / 150gm arm insulation
- Fully seam taped
- Waterproof zippers
- Flapped main zipper, with magnet closure for increased wind protection
- Reflective patches for trail safety
- Industry leading durable water repellent (DWR)
- Advanced wearability with the trail rider fit mapping
- Interior stash pockets including phone pouch
- Full pit zips with dual zippers
- Warm brushed tricot hand pockets and chest pockets
- Snow blocking wrist gaiters
- D-ring for tether
- Adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Snow skirt
- Material : 5TECH™
- Style : Insulated
- Insulation : Thinsulate™ 200gm : 150gm Arms
- Riding : Trail & Crossover
509 MATERIAL 5TECH™ FABRIC JUST GOT BETTER /
5Tech™ material has evolved this year to provide better wearability, and weatherproofness. 300d Cordura HP is a Polyester woven material that is still lightweight, but durable and tear resistant. 5Tech™ then provides waterproof and breathable performance of 10k waterproofness, and 10k Breathability. Industry leading DWR Finish keeps the outer surfaces dry, the first line of defense in staying warm and dry. 5Tech™ Pro is a new material offering this year, featuring our same 300d Polyester face material, with a 20k 20k waterproof breathable performance.
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.