- Reinforced Pittard full-grain WR100X leather
- Waterproof, breathable hipora membrane lining - permanently attached
- Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability
- Handlebar cut shape, pre-curved fingers specifically for sleds
- 70G back and 40G palm Thinsulate insulation
- Neoprene cuff - comfort & durability
Ratings & Reviews
Great glove! If you are trail riding and are looking for a glove to keep you warm this one isn't for you. This glove is best for someone who has good heated grips and doesn't want to sweat.
Gloves Size Chart
Measure around your dominate palm at the widest point.