Forge Jacket Shell (2018)
The Forge Jacket Shell
Introducing our entry level Forge shell jacket - A perfection of simplistic function. The Forge jacket is a perfect option for the moderate to aggressive backcountry snowmobiler. Featuring 5TECH™ fabric with critical seam taping, hand warmer pockets, and a chest stash pocket for essentials. Perfect for layering and adapting to the full spectrum of weather you face in all day riding.
- Proprietary Weatherproof 5TECH™ Fabric Construction
- Industry Leading Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Advanced Wearability with Moderate Rider Mapping
- Critically Seam Taped
- Waterproof YKK® Zippers
- Two Interior Stash Pockets
- Warm Brushed Tricot Hand Pockets
- Snow Blocking Wrist Gaiters
- Snow Skirt
- D-ring for Teather
- Pit Zips with Dual YKK® Zippers
- Chest Stash Pocket
- Material: 5TECH™
- Style: Shell
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Riding: Backcountry
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.