Evolve Jacket Shell (2018)
The Evolve Jacket Shell
The Evolve jacket uses 5TECH™ materials to create the ultimate big mountain jacket that is weatherproof in all conditions. As a shell, this jacket is sized for layering with 509 base layers. The Evolve’s best feature is wearability with its 3D fit and cut made specifically for the aggressive snowmobiler who tackles the harshest terrain in the backcountry.
- Proprietary WEATHERPROOF 5TECHTM Fabric Construction
- Industry Leading Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Advanced wearability with Aggressive Rider FIT Mapping
- Fully Seam Taped
- Waterproof YKK® Zippers
- Full Pit Zips with Dual YKK® Zippers
- Adjustable & Removable Hood
- Snow Skirt
- Snow Blocking Wrist Gaiters
- Snow & Wind Blocking Full Collar
- Hem Drawcord
- Chest Stash Pocket
- Interior Stash Pockets
- Warm Brushed Tricot Hand Pockets
- Adjustable Cuffs
- D-ring for Tether
- Material: 5TECH™
- Style: Shell
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Riding: Backcountry
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.