Evolve Jacket Shell
EVOLVE, OUR MOST POPULAR ALL-WEATHER SNOWMOBILE JACKET /
NOW 339% MORE DURABLE THAN OUR 2017-18 MODEL, THANKS TO OUR ALL-NEW 300D 5TECH MATERIAL.
Our wildly popular Evolve jacket uses 5TECH™ materials to create the ultimate all-terrain, all-weather snowmobile jacket at a price point under $300! As a shell, this jacket is sized for layering with 509 base layers. Aggressive rider fit mapping, and our 5Tech material with 300d Cordura HP face and 10k 10k performance.
- Evolved and improved weatherproof 5TECH™ fabric construction with 300d cordura HP polyester face, and 10k 10k performance
- Industry leading durable water repellent (DWR)
- Advanced wearability with aggressive rider fit mapping
- Fully seam taped
- Waterproof zippers throughout
- Full pit zips ventilation with dual zippers
- Adjustable & removable hood
- Snow skirt
- Snow blocking wrist gaiters
- Snow & wind blocking full collar
- Hem drawcord
- Chest stash pocket
- Interior stash pockets
- Warm brushed tricot hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- D-ring for tether
- Material : 5TECH™
- Style : Shell
- Insulation : Non-Insulated
- Riding : Backcountry & Crossover
509 MATERIAL 5TECH™ FABRIC JUST GOT BETTER /
5Tech material has evolved this year to provide better wearability, and weatherproofness. 300d Cordura HP is a Polyester woven material that is still lightweight, but durable and tear resistant. 5Tech then provides waterproof and breathable performance of 10k waterproofness, and 10k Breathability. Industry leading DWR Finish keeps the outer surfaces dry, the first line of defense in staying warm and dry. 5Tech Pro is a new material offering this year, featuring our same 300d Polyester face material, with a 20k 20k waterproof breathable performance.
Unisex Apparel Size Chart
Chest: Measured under arms and around the fullest part of the chest. Keep the tape level across the back and comfortably loose.
Sleeve: With the arm fully extended, measure the center-back of the neck, at the spine, to the wrist bone.
Waist: Measure around the natural waist line with a comfortably loose tape.
Inseam: Without footwear on, measure the inside of the leg, from groin to the floor.