Delta R3 2.0 Helmet with Fidlock®
THE DELTA R3 2.0 IS THE ULTIMATE MULTI-USE ALL IN ONE SNOWMOBILE HELMET /
Introducing the all-new redesigned Delta R3 2.0 snowmobile helmet. We listened to your feedback last year and the new 2.0 R3 has been vastly enhanced. These new technology additions include:
- New larger cold weather blocking Arctic Chin Curtain: Providing a full seal around your neck for those frigid days. No more swirling wind and snow instead your helmet.
- Control airflow with the new adjustable front chin vents: Open & close them as needed to dial in your comfort level.
- Redesigned the heating elements on the shield for more durability: New wire routing, more durable wiring & connection points.
- All-new quarter-turn locking power cord: No more loose connections. Also features a disconnect point to avoid damage when snagged and an in-line fuse for circuit protection.
- New snow & terrain enhancing orange tint internal sun shield: See the terrain more clearly, no matter the weather.
All told, the 2.0 is a game changer for the 2018-19 season.
Featuring three configuration options: Dual sport, full face, open face. The R3 2.0 has you covered for all types of snowmobiling and all weather conditions. Featuring a fog blocking heated ITO dual pane electric shield, internal flip down sun visor, removable breathbox & chin curtain this helmet has it all. The R3 2.0 is a DOT/ECE dual safety certified helmet featuring a dual density EPS for maximum impact resistance. The internal liner and cheek pads are removable and washable. Available in sizes XS-2XL.
- Three configuration options: dual sport, full face, or open face
- Dual pane anti-scratch, anti-fog coated, ITO electric clear shield
- Drop-down internal sun shield (dark smoke)
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell construction
- Included cold weather removable breathbox
- Removable cold weather chin curtain
- Adjustable forehead ventilation ports
- Push button removable shield
- Removable/washable liner and cheek pads
- Available in sizes xs-2xl
- Dual density eps
- Fidlock magnetic chin strap buckle
Ratings & Reviews
Needs more vent options
Needs vents for mouth, doesn’t allow fresh air in or air and moisture out.
Adult Helmet Size Chart
Measuring the circumference of head, just above the top of the ears and brows.